Coriant is a company that deals in the delivery of networking solutions for business customers. It was founded as an amalgamation of Nokia Siemens Networks Optical Networks, Tellabs, and Sycamore Network. With over 35 years of experience in the business of Tier 1 networking products and services, Coriant helps its clients adapt to new technologies. Focus on the cloud, SDN-enabled solutions help in the reduction of operational inefficiencies improving the use of network resources.
Coriant has as clients key network operators worldwide from mobile providers to government agencies. It has a presence in over 100 countries globally and in 6 continents. It has a colorful history with over 1,800 patents in networking innovation.
Coriant Services Portfolio
Coriant offers services that cover every area required to establish a network, they are:
- Network Planning and Optimization: This is in place to assist providers to plan how their network will be and optimize an existing network.
- Network Integration and Upgrade: These services help in keeping a network efficient and utilize new solutions to keep up with network demands.
- Network Management System: This is a support service that assists clients to properly manage, configure, and maintain Coriant systems.
- Operations Support: This is support offered to help in the management of complex networks.
- Network Deployment: This involves the actual installation, testing, and commissioning of the network.
- Care Services: This is the daily support for network operations, it includes servicing of the hardware, software upgrades, and remote support.
- Training Services: This is support offered to assist clients to work confidently and efficiently with Coriant systems. It is flexible and can be carried out either on-site or online.
CEO Shaygan Kheradpir
Shaygan Kheradpir is the current CEO and Chairman of the Board of Coriant. Over the years, he has worked in different industries, such as technology, financial services, and telecom. In these industries, he has a number of patents to his name. Beginning his career at GTE Corporation, he then moved on to Verizon where he was the Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer. He then became the Chief Operations and Technology Officer at Barclays.
Kheradpir achieved a bachelor’s, master’s and Ph.D. in engineering from Cornell University. He has previously served on the advisory boards of the Cornell University Engineering Council and the U.S. National Institute of Standards & Technology.